Your Work is Published in Gary Loper’s Upcoming
“Just for Today” Book
We invite interested parties to submit original artwork for publication in the “Just for Today” book. All submissions will be juried. Please limit two submissions per person. Winning pieces will be published in the book.
- All participants will receive the eBook FREE upon publication.
- Selected artists that are published in the book will receive a hard copy of the book at a special price, cost plus shipping & handling.
- Each selected artist may have the opportunity for their piece to be chosen for the cover.
- Each artist that is interested in becoming an affiliate will be set up with an affiliate link and will receive the financial benefits.
- For each typo that is found, the first person who brings it to my attention will be gifted a copy of the 2nd edition when it comes out.
- All media will be considered: charcoals, oil paintings, pastels, pen & ink, photographs, photo illustrations, watercolors, computer graphics, sculptures, 3-dimensional work.
- All submissions must include all pertinent contact information: your email address, website, and phone #, if applicable.
- Please submit your piece in digital form, high resolution file, preferably JPEG.
Contest Rules and Regulations:
- You must be 18 years of age or older; however, if you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian may submit your work on your behalf.
- Each entrant may submit up to 2 pieces.
- There is no charge for submissions, only upon selection will there be a $ 25 fee, invoiced prior to the printing of the book.
- All entries must be received by September 30, 2012.
- All entries are originals pieces submitted by the actual artist.
- A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a charitable organization.
Submit Your Entries to: email@example.com
NOTE: By submitting your artwork you are agreeing that the artwork can be included in the book, both downloadable eBook and hard print copy.
By submitting your work, you grant Gary Loper the right to publish your piece in his book based on these conditions: You retain all of your ownership rights in the material you send. However, you grant Gary Loper the following rights – royalty-free, worldwide license to display, distribute, and reproduce your work. There will be no monetary compensation; nevertheless, any pieces published in the book will promote your piece, business and any links to your site.