Up until June 1, 2014 you could find Gary’s Twitter Party at #GaryLoperTwitterParty. To make room for additional characters in your tweets, we will now be using the short tag #GLTP.
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Connect on Twubs or TweetChat.
- Are you wondering what a Twitter Party is? Watch this video.
- To help you with being active in the party, and to answer some of your questions about Twitter or Twitter Parties, please feel free to read some of my Twitter blogs.
#GLTP chat: JOIN US! Become an engaging conversationalist, engage and meet new Tweople. Build new relationships, make valuable connections, create a collaborative effort and join the conversation.
Be a part of the Virtual Blast and Feel the Electricity of Gary’s Twitter Party — #GLTP! Our parties are always 3 hours long – Each month our schedule is:
- The 1st Saturday, starting at Noon – 3 pm, ET, and
- The 3rd Wednesday, at 5 – 8 pm ET.
- For special events we often schedule on other days, please refer to topic.
For your convenience, please use this time converter.
TODAY’S TOPIC: Coping Power/Stress June 11th, Wednesday 5-8 pm ET
On today’s chat, join the Twitter Party in 2 dimensions. Gary & Joel will be on the conference line talking about stress, making comments and taking questions. Listen in and add to the conversation, call 1-218-895-9810 code 5111#.
Some text/links you should have ready for #GLTP – #MarketPlace:
- #MarketPlace – have links ready FB biz & personal pages, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube & Pinterest.
- #MarketPlace – have freebie links ready – ebooks, audios, videos, classes, etc.
- #MarketPlace – upcoming events & classes – free offers.
- #MarketPlace – products, events, classes or offerings.
The listing below is not the exact wording of the questions that will be asked in the #GLTP. The intent is to help you prepare and gather your thoughts around the theme of our conversation.
ABOUT TODAY’S TOPIC, Coping Power/Stress:
Everyone talks about time pressure and stress and their impact at home, at work, and on health. But there is much more of a focus on the problem than the solution. About 15 years ago Joel Bennett, the co-host on today’s Twitter Party, spoke to a group of medical directors from Fortune 100 companies. They told him that the biggest driver of their corporate health care costs was stress. So he asked them what could they do to use simple evidence-based programs known to reduce stress. Everyone told him “We don’t have the time!” This was 15 years ago and the dysfunctional paradox of not prioritizing stress because of time pressure is no longer just ironic. We now have an epidemic on our hands. Job stress has now been unequivocally documented as a primary driver of many diseases. Let’s expand on today’s topic.
Some Questions to Help You Get You in the Flow *:
- How can you succeed in coping with challenges?
- How can you cope with stress?
- How do you manage stress?
- What have you learned about stress?
* Actual questions will be numbered and posted live during the Tweet Chat.
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT UPCOMING TWITTER PARTIES.
- To help others out who may have just joined the party, please RT the question along the way.
If you missed this #GLTP Twitter party, here’s the opportunity to be a part of the Twitter Party Topic – #RawCopingPower, visit my Storify page.
- For those of you who have never used or followed Storify, basically it is a social network service that creates content taken from timelines using such social media sites as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Be sure to be a participant, RT those messages you resonate with – that offer value, and add comments to initiate conversations. Also, this will give you an opportunity to connect with new Tweople, create possible future partnerships and expand your Twitterverse – develop other meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships.
I am in gratitude and appreciation, thank you all! Keep the Party Going, Happy Tweeting ~ Gary
To listen to the recorded call with Gary and Joel Bennett, and guests, listen below.