Today’s Topic, #GoWithTheFlow: Lao Tzu’s philosophy is to simply notice the natural order of things. Work with it rather than against it. For to try to change what is, only sets up resistance. Simply notice involves simply noticing. When you watch a movie you allow yourself to be entertained – you don’t work on enjoying the movie. The Zen theory of Change states, I free myself not by trying to be free, but by simply noticing how I am imprisoning myself in the very moment I am imprisoning myself. Today our conversation will revolve about topics that include how you “Go with the Flow”.
‘Life flows on within you and without you’ ~ George Harrison
Jump into the conversation, reconnect with our community or create new relationships. Let’s create a collaborative effort. Everyone will be sharing their best blogs, strategies on Twitter, networking tips, business advice and much more!
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION:
Some helpful links:
- Connect on Twubs or TweetChat.
- Are you wondering what a Twitter Party is? Watch this video.
- To help you with being active in the party, and to answer some of your questions about Twitter or Twitter Parties, please feel free to read some of my Twitter blogs.
#GLTP Chat: JOIN US! Become an engaging conversationalist, engage and meet new Tweople. Build new relationships, make valuable connections, create a collaborative effort and join the conversation. Be a part of the Virtual Blast and Feel the Electricity of Gary’s Twitter Party — #GLTP!
We are now having only one event each month:
Scheduled 1st Monday of every month, from 1 – 3 pm ET.
For special events we often schedule on other days,
please refer to topic.
For your convenience, please use this time converter.
Today’s Topic: #GoWithTheFlow, #GLTP Chat
Monday, 8/3, 1 – 3 pm ET
Some text/links you should have ready for #GLTP – #MarketPlace:
- #MarketPlace – have links ready FB biz & personal pages, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube & Pinterest.
- #MarketPlace – have freebie links ready – ebooks, audios, videos, classes, etc.
During the chat we will be posting questions to start engagement. The listing below is not the exact wording of the questions that will be asked in the #GLTP. The intent is to help you prepare and gather your thoughts around the theme of our conversation.
Some Questions to Help You Get You in the Flow *:
- What are some techniques you can use to learn to #GoWithTheFlow?
- How do you respond or react when your buttons are pushed?
- Have you developed a plan dealing with adversity? What does
it look like?
- How do you deal with uncertainty?
* Actual questions will be numbered and posted live during the Tweet Chat.
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT UPCOMING TWITTER PARTIES.
- To help others out who may have just joined the party, please RT the question along the way.
I am in gratitude and appreciation, thank you all!