Up until June 1, 2014 you could find Gary’s Twitter Party at #GaryLoperTwitterParty. To make room for additional characters in your tweets, we will now be using the short tag #GLTP.
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION:
- Connect on Twubs or TweetChat.
- Are you wondering what a Twitter Party is? Watch this video.
- To help you with being active in the party, and to answer some of your questions about Twitter or Twitter Parties, please feel free to read some of my Twitter blogs.
#GLTP chat: JOIN US! Become an engaging conversationalist, engage and meet new Tweople. Build new relationships, make valuable connections, create a collaborative effort and join the conversation.
Be a part of the Virtual Blast and Feel the Electricity of Gary’s Twitter Party — #GLTP!
Our parties are always 3 hours long – Each month our schedule is:
- The 1st Saturday, starting at Noon – 3 pm, ET, and
- The 3rd Wednesday, at 5 – 8 pm ET.
- For special events we often schedule on other days, please refer to topic.
For your convenience, please use this time converter.
Marketing Tips August 20th, Wednesday, 5 – 8 pm ET
Some text/links you should have ready for #GLTP – #MarketPlace:
- #MarketPlace – have links ready FB biz & personal pages, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube & Pinterest.
- #MarketPlace – have freebie links ready – ebooks, audios, videos, classes, etc.
- #MarketPlace – upcoming events & classes – free offers.
- #MarketPlace – products, events, classes or offerings.
During the chat we will be posting questions to start engagement. The listing below is not the exact wording of the questions that will be asked in the #GLTP. The intent is to help you prepare and gather your thoughts around the theme of our conversation.
ABOUT TODAY’S TOPIC, MARKETING TIPS:
These #MarketingTips Will Help You Create a Successful Business, Increase Your Sales and Profitability, Build Better Relationships.
Some Questions to Help You Get You in the Flow *:
- What does Marketing mean to you and How Important is it to Biz Success?
- How do you capture leads or build your list?
- Re-purposing your content is an excellent #MarketingTip. How do you reuse your content?
- How do you build long-lasting relationships w/ customers/prospects?
* Actual questions will be numbered and posted live during the Tweet Chat.
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT UPCOMING TWITTER PARTIES.
- To help others out who may have just joined the party, please RT the question along the way.
If you missed this #GLTP Twitter party, here’s the opportunity to be a part of the Twitter Party Topic – #MarketingTips, visit my Storify page.
- For those of you who have never used or followed Storify, basically it is a social network service that creates content taken from timelines using such social media sites as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Be sure to be a participant, RT those messages you resonate with – that offer value, and add comments to initiate conversations. Also, this will give you an opportunity to connect with new Tweople, create possible future partnerships and expand your Twitterverse – develop other meaningful and mutually beneficial relationships.
I am in gratitude and appreciation, thank you all! Keep the Party Going, Happy Tweeting ~ Gary