Your Job Can:
- Make strenuous demands on your body.
- Require repetitive tasks throughout the course of the day, simple repetitive motions
like typing, answering phones or computer.
- Strain your emotions.
The face of the American workplace has changed dramatically in recent years. As a result of corporate downsizing, more tasks are performed by fewer workers, adding to an already stressful work environment. Keeping up with deadlines, new technologies and outside factors can be overwhelming! Where can you turn for relief?
You may find an answer with on-site seated chair massage.
Invest in Your Wellness!
Workplace Stress Results In:
- Lower productivity
- Deceased morale
- Increased absenteeism
- Job-related accidents
Realizing that preventive measures are needed in today’s environment of skyrocketing health care costs, businesses and corporations are investing in wellness programs for the workplace, realizing lower insurance costs, higher productivity and happier employees.
Companies are finding on-site chair massage can be an important part of a successful wellness program.
An On-Site Seated Chair Massage:
- Is convenient. The therapist comes directly to you with portable massage equipment.
- Involves no tables, sheets or oils. Your seated massage takes place directly through your clothing.
- Will not disrupt your work day. The massage is usually fifteen to twenty minutes in duration—about the same as a coffee break!
- Is an easy wellness program in which to participate in. All you need to do is relax and rejuvenate!
Easing Your Stress
Alleviate some of the pain of chronic job-related conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, tight neck and shoulders and low back pain. Your massage therapist can address your specific problem areas.
The Versatile Treat
On-site massage is not just restricted to the workplace. There are many other locations and events where you might use it to show your appreciation, raise money, or get your product of business noticed.
- Sporting events
- Shopping malls
- Waiting rooms
- Health fairs
On-site massage can be a healthful, fun and invigorating addition to your plans.
Are your looking to increase your concentration, relaxation, productivity, and creativity?