The Key to Unlock a Lean Body and a Long Healthy Life
What is the Genetic Key?
- We are all genetically unique and have different needs for our bodies to work optimally.
- Because all other methods have failed!
- 2/3 of U.S. adults are overweight or obese.
- Overweight and obesity affect medical costs on weight loss each year.
- Physically it affects – at least 20 health conditions in addition to creating low energy, hormonal imbalance.
- Emotionally it affects – low self-esteem, depression and discrimination in social, academic and working areas.
- Obesity limits mobility, decreases endurance.
- Premature deaths may be attributed to obesity.
- Toxic convenience technologies “Delicious” but unnatural convenience – prepackage foods with little if any nutritional value.
- Green harvesting – most of our food is picked weeks before it is ripe.
- Low nutrient value requires more caloric intake.
- Food engineering and commercial farming.
- Studies suggest artificial sweeteners make weight loss harder.
- Stress has increased dramatically.
The perfect diet plan-lifestyles for everyone, regardless of size or shape.
One of the biggest reasons why other plans fail is that they assume that we are all the same. The truth is we are all genetically different and have different needs. In regards to fat loss, there are five basic types and with the use of our Genetic Key Survey we will determine the balances of foods your body needs to better burn fat and build lean muscle.
We will re-educate you in diet wellness:
- Make you aware of the effects of foods on your body and help you make better choices.
- Help you pick foods that lower the insulin response of those foods you are now eating.
- Teach you about the body’s ability to store fuel because it feels it’s being starved in spite of eating all the time.
This is not a quick fix and is only for people who realize that you must change your lifestyle to achieve and maintain your ideal body. You will not be able to eat all the foods you love and lose fat.
You have nothing to lose but your butt and fat.