Today’s Topic, Overcoming Challenges: What challenges have you experienced in life? Have you developed a positive mindset that has helped you overcome your challenges? Changing your mindset about adversity will help you overcome your challenges, and build character. We all have the power to choose how to respond to our experiences.
As Roger Crawford stated: “Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional”.
“Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity”. ~ Lou Holtz
Jump into the conversation, reconnect with our community or create new relationships. Let’s create a collaborative effort. Everyone will be sharing their best blogs, strategies on Twitter, networking tips, business advice and much more!
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION:
Up until June 1, 2014 you could find Gary’s Twitter Party at #GaryLoperTwitterParty. To make room for additional characters in your tweets, we will now be using the short tag #GLTP.
SOME HELPFUL LINKS:
- Connect on Twubs or TweetChat.
- Are you wondering what a Twitter Party is? Watch this video.
- To help you with being active in the party, and to answer some of your questions about Twitter or Twitter Parties, please feel free to read some of my Twitter blogs.
#GLTP Chat: JOIN US! Become an engaging conversationalist, engage and meet new Tweople. Build new relationships, make valuable connections, create a collaborative effort and join the conversation. Be a part of the Virtual Blast and Feel the Electricity of Gary’s Twitter Party — #GLTP!
- We are now having only one event each month: Scheduled 1st Monday of every month, from 1 – 3 pm ET.
- For special events we often schedule on other days, please refer to topic.
For your convenience, please use this time converter.
Overcoming Challenges, January 5th, Monday, 1 – 3 pm ET
“Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you”. ~ Denis Waitley
Some text/links you should have ready for #GLTP – #MarketPlace:
- #MarketPlace – have links ready FB biz & personal pages, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube & Pinterest.
- #MarketPlace – have freebie links ready – ebooks, audios, videos, classes, etc.
During the chat we will be posting questions to start engagement. The listing below is not the exact wording of the questions that will be asked in the #GLTP. The intent is to help you prepare and gather your thoughts around the theme of our conversation.
Some Questions to Help You Get You in the Flow *:
- What is a challenge you faced?
- Struggle builds character. How has it changed your character?
- How have you focused on the positive to overcome adversity?
- How has being ‘still’ like meditating improved your ability to deal with an adversity?
* Actual questions will be numbered and posted live during the Tweet Chat.
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT UPCOMING TWITTER PARTIES.
- To help others out who may have just joined the party, please
RT the question along the way.
I am in gratitude and appreciation, thank you all!