Join hosts of Social Media Hangout Time, Janet E. Johnson & Lisa Saline,
in an interview with Gary.
Covered in Today’s Interview:
- Relationships affect our entire world – work on ourselves first.
- People are going to do business with people we ‘know, like and trust’.
- What differentiates me from everybody else? Consumers are looking for a connection.
- How Gary got started on Twitter.
- Talk to people vs broadcasting on Twitter and social media.
- Let others you’d like to connect with, know you exist – get to know each other.
- Don’t ask for marriage on the first date.
- It’s not B to B or B to C … it’s P to P… People to People – It’s about building connections.
- How can I serve you? How can I help you first?
- Blend the leverage of technology – schedule/automate some things.
- Create lists on Twitter to follow conversations that you want to add to the conversation.
- Write posts that answer other people’s questions and solve their problems.