Stress Awareness #GLTP Chat – April 6th, Monday, 1 – 3 pm ET
Today’s Topic, Stress Awareness: Everyone talks about time pressure and stress, and their impact at home, at work, and on health. But there is much more of a focus on the problem than the solution. Today we will develop an awareness of how to cope with stress and manage it, as well as tapping into our emotions so they can be expressed more easily.
Give your stress wings and let it fly away ~ Terri Guillemets
Jump into the conversation, reconnect with our community or create new relationships. Let’s create a collaborative effort. Everyone will be sharing their best blogs, strategies on Twitter, networking tips, business advice and much more!
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION:
Up until June 1, 2014 you could find Gary’s Twitter Party at #GaryLoperTwitterParty. To make room for additional characters in your tweets, we will now be using the short tag #GLTP.
Some Helpful Links:
- Connect on Twubs or TweetChat.
- Are you wondering what a Twitter Party is? Watch this video.
- To help you with being active in the party, and to answer some of your questions about Twitter or Twitter Parties, please feel free to read some of my Twitter blogs.
#GLTP Chat: JOIN US! Become an engaging conversationalist, engage and meet new Tweople. Build new relationships, make valuable connections, create a collaborative effort and join the conversation. Be a part of the Virtual Blast and Feel the Electricity of Gary’s Twitter Party — #GLTP!
We are now having only one event each month: Scheduled 1st Monday of every month, from 1 – 3 pm ET.
For special events we often schedule on other days, please refer to topic.
For your convenience, please use this time converter.
Stress Awareness, April 6th, Monday, 1 – 3 pm ET
Stress is like an iceberg. We can see one-eighth of it above,
but what about what’s below ~ Author Unknown
Some text/links you should have ready for #GLTP – #MarketPlace:
- #MarketPlace – have links ready FB biz & personal pages, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube & Pinterest.
- #MarketPlace – have freebie links ready – ebooks, audios, videos, classes, etc.
During the chat we will be posting questions to start engagement. The listing below is not the exact wording of the questions that will be asked in the #GLTP. The intent is to help you prepare and gather your thoughts around the theme of our conversation.
Some Possible Questions That May Be Asked During the Party *:
- How can you transform and manage stress?
- How can you succeed in coping with difficult circumstances?
- What have you learned about stress or from stress?
* Actual questions will be numbered and posted live during the Tweet Chat.
A man who suffers or stresses before it is necessary,
suffers more than is necessary ~ Seneca
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT UPCOMING TWITTER PARTIES.
- To help others out who may have just joined the party,
please RT the question along the way.
I am in gratitude and appreciation, thank you all!