Today’s Topic, Time Management: Everyday people make personal resolutions to become efficient in Time Management. Why is this important aspect of business and life building not achieved? Today we will examine some questions that may help you move forward to create better choices. The better time choices you make, the more successful you’ll become. Develop the right time management mindset!
I recommend you take care of the minutes and the hours
will take care of themselves. ~ Earl of Chesterfield
Jump into the conversation, reconnect with our community or
create new relationships. Let’s create a collaborative effort. Everyone
will be sharing their best blogs, strategies on Twitter, networking tips, business advice and much more!
SOME GENERAL INFORMATION:
Up until June 1, 2014 you could find Gary’s Twitter Party at #GaryLoperTwitterParty. To make room for additional characters
in your tweets, we will now be using the short tag #GLTP.
SOME HELPFUL LINKS:
- Connect on Twubs or TweetChat.
- Are you wondering what a Twitter Party is? Watch this video.
- To help you with being active in the party, and to answer some of your questions about Twitter or Twitter Parties, please feel free to read some of my Twitter blogs.
#GLTP Chat: JOIN US! Become an engaging conversationalist, engage and meet new Tweople. Build new relationships, make valuable connections, create a collaborative effort and join the conversation. Be a part of the Virtual Blast and Feel the Electricity of Gary’s Twitter Party — #GLTP!
- We are now having only one event each month: Scheduled 1st Monday of every month, from 1 – 3 pm ET.
- For special events we often schedule on other days, please refer to topic.
For your convenience, please use this time converter.
February 2nd, Monday, 1 – 3 pm ET
Some text/links you should have ready for #GLTP – #MarketPlace:
- #MarketPlace – have links ready FB biz & personal pages, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube & Pinterest.
- #MarketPlace – have freebie links ready – ebooks, audios, videos, classes, etc.
During the chat we will be posting questions to start engagement. The listing below is not the exact wording of the questions that will be asked in the #GLTP. The intent is to help you prepare and gather your thoughts around the theme of our conversation.
Some Questions to Help You Get You in the Flow *:
- Why is time and priority management important?
- Where are your biggest non-productive ‘sucks’?’
- What is your belief about managing your time? Can you actually manage time?
- How do you think procrastination can be avoided by planning your time?
* Actual questions will be numbered and posted live during the Tweet Chat.
CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT UPCOMING TWITTER PARTIES.
- To help others out who may have just joined the party, please
RT the question along the way.
I am in gratitude and appreciation, thank you all!